Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hello

I do not consider myself to be a blogger, nor do I have any desire to become one. This is merely an attempt to keep family and friends updated on our trip to Mexico. I know how hard mission blogs are to maintain, but I will do my best to keep you posted as internet access allows.

Brad and I will be flying a Cessna 182 to Maranatha Ministries which is based in La Paz, Baja California Sur. We hope to leave Monday September 28th. The airplane will facilitate Maranatha’s ministry to the Cora people in the mountains of Nayarit. The trip will last three weeks, and the airplane will remain down there through the winter. Both of us are really looking forward to this trip and helping out however we can. The first and third week will be spent at Campestre Maranatha in La Paz. The second week will be spent on the mainland in the mountain villages of Nayarit. The photo with the blog title was taken at Gavilanes during our trip last year.

2 comments:

  1. My family and I will be praying for you and your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jarrod Brown and his family say...

    Keep up the great work guys be safe and our prayers are with you daily. May God Bless you and those whom he leads in your path.

    ReplyDelete