Sunday, September 27, 2009

His Treasure in Earthen Vessels


       My great-aunt Faye just finished her book, His Treasure in Earthen Vessels, telling of the work she and Cecil began in 1955.  I just finished reading it, and it’s a great inspiration to see how God has worked through them, ordinary people, who were obedient to the Lord.  Throughout the book, she tells of tragedy, hardships and adventure over the past 50 years. It's amazing to be a small part of this ministry and to observe God continue the work He began many years ago.

       This book is $13 and 100% will go to evangelism in more Cora villages.  We have some copies of the book if you would like to purchase one from my mom or me.


2 comments:

  1. My grandma sent me this book. When my mom found out I had it, she told me to hurry and read it so she could have it. I had three days before I would see her, and had it read by then. This book is extremely inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our family is reading this book together. It is interesting for all ages. Our children that are hearing this book are ages 17, 12, & 7. It is absolutely amazing to see what God has done through faithful people. This book is truly a faith builder!

    ReplyDelete