Friday, September 25, 2009

Maranatha Ministries

            Maranatha Ministries in Mexico is the fruit of my great-uncle and aunt, Cecil and Faye Byers which they began as missionaries over 50 years ago.  The ministry now focuses on three areas: Camp Maranatha in LaPaz, church outreach, and ministry to the indigenous Cora in the mountains of Nayarit. 
            Brad and I will spend our first week at the camp in La Paz where we’ll do maintenance or whatever work is needed.  I’m thankful for the training I’ve received from my dad in construction, and it’s exciting to be able to use it to serve God.  The second week will be spent flying in the mountains in Nayarit, assisting the missionaries and Cora.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the map, Craig..it helps me realize where you're actually headed. (I knew it was south) The girls REALLY had a great time flying with you, despite what the picture shows :) Thanks so much for the great experience. We'll be praying for you and Brad as you travel and serve in Mexico. I can't wait to hear about all your adventures! God Bless You Guys!! Love, and Roger and Niner, over and out...

    ReplyDelete