Friday, October 16, 2009

Photographer

The Cora often have their pictures taken, but seldom get to see them so my first job was as photographer. We brought a printer and photo paper, and soon I was in business. Shortly after I began taking pictures, I was surrounded by a crowd of people wanting to be photographed. During the times when we had power, I was busy printing photographs and the kids, in particular, enjoyed receiving their pictures.

The printer was originally brought along just for the pictures, but we also used it to make copies of flyers for the meetings, immunization records, song sheets for the services and children’s books that were written in Cora. It was amazing to see how God used this printer for so many different purposes.










3 comments:

  1. Brad, please post a picture of your senorita.
    I love reading the blog! I'll be praying for you guys on your trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those girls look too young for you, Brad.

    ReplyDelete